TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Producer Mohan Das Pai and his wife feels that actress Maanya has told a bundle of lies to malign their production company at the behest of some vested interests.
Earlier, Maanya had blamed that the producer of Ee Preethi Ontara had forced her to wear revealing dresses, though she had hitherto acting in only decent roles. She had also told that Pai had not settled her hotel bills and the air fare and had virtually cheated her.
Producing all the evidences to prove that he had provided all support for Maanya and cleared all her remuneration dues and bills, Pai said that he had not at any time asked her to wear swimming costumes.
"This is a bundle of lies and I dont know why she is spreading such blatant lies, even when she has been given a decent role in my film' declared Pai in a press conference organised on Saturday evening.
Director Tenemane Subramanyam, Costume designer Gandasi Nagaraj, the film's cameraman Sathya were present in the press conference.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Mallika Dances In Bengalooru
Chief Minister Wants Crisis To End