TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The three month old crisis in the Kannada film industry which had virtually put a spoke into the launch of new productions has come to an end. The dispute has blown over, thanks to the spirit of give and take shown by the Kannada films producers and the cine workers organisation.
The High power committee meeting held on Thursday morning decided that the producers should withdraw the call for not starting new launches and has also advised that the artists and technicians should first finish the pending projects which were in limbo because of the crisis.
This meant that the new film productions can begin immediatelty, though in reality they may start only after January 15. That is after the conclusion of the Dhanurmasa which is considered inauspicious. Now, the three films Mathaad Mathaad Mallige, Hari Hara and Ugadi- for which shootings were stopped will revive their shooting activities to complete their pending works. Producer K.Manju, Munirathna and Ganesh expressed happiness over the developments and said that they will be starting the shootign work within a few days.
The High power committee meeting held today was chaired by Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar and was attended by veteran artists Dr. Vishnuvardhan, Srinath, Devaraj, Ravichandran, Shivaraj Kumar, Raghavendra Raj Kumar, Sandesh Nagaraj, K.C.N.Kumar, Munirathna, Ganesh, K.Manju, Sa. Ra. Govindoo and Nagabharana. Ravichandran and Shivaraj Kumar had talks with the cine workers to convince them of settling the thorny issues with the producers and some new structure of Bata with regard to the Journey period was also advised.
Sa.Ra.Govindoo expressed satisfaction that everything has been resolved to the satisfaction of all the conerned and the work relating to new films can start immediately. He said that in view of the urgency of the three producers K.Manju, Munirathna, Ganesh who had stopped their productions until the resolution of crisis it has been requested that all artists and technicians should co-operate in finishing the respective projects.