TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Anekal Balaraj who has produced many Kannada films including highly successful Kariya is now set on making his next film Golla a top premier film of his production company. In this film he is all set to introduce his son Santhosh as the hero. 'I am really charged to make this film which has some fantastic tunes of Guru Kiran. I am introductng a new talent Jagadish as the director of this film. Jagadish has worked with many directors and has written a strong script for this film' said Balaraj addressing media persons while briefing about his new venture.
Balaraj is all set to make this bilingual film more attractive by including top Bollywood stars. "I have already contacted Nana Patekar and Jackie Shroff to play an investigator's character. I think Jackie Shorff may well agree to do this film' says Balaraj. The film is all set to be launched on November 7 in Bangalore. Nayana from Kerala has been chosen to play the role of the leading lady in the film.
Balaraj was highly appreciative of Guru Kiran's work in the film. 'Already Top play back singers like Jesudas, Dr. S.P. Balasubramanyam, Hariharan, Udit Narayan, Kavitha Krishnamurthy and Lakshmi have been contacted. The shooting of the film will be held at Gopinatham, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.
Director Jagdish said that the story revolves around a milk man who is forced to take up arms and become a underworld don.
Music director Gurukiran who was present in the press conference said that Jagdish has written a script which has a sound story and a good message.