- Century Star Shivarajkumar Confirms That There Will Be No Celebrations Tomorrow, July 12
- International Yoga Day Special - Dr. Rajkumar's Affection To Yoga
- Rajendra Singh Babu To Set Up An Award In The Name Of Parvathamma Rajkumar For Women Achievers
- Thoogudeepa Srinivas' Gratitude Towards Rajkumar's Family
- Actor Srinivasa Murthy Reveals Parvathamma Rajkumar's Last Wish!
- Leelavathi Recalls Old Memories Of Parvathamma And Breaks Down Into Tears
The decision of the state government to invoke the Goonda act on the people involved in audio and video piracy has been welcomed by the Kannada film industry fraternity.
H.D.Gangaraj, President of the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce, Sandesh Nagaraj, President of the Kannada film producers association and Veteran film producer Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar has come out in vocal support of the decision of the state government.
"This decision will go in a long way to curb the video and audio piracy that is eating into our revenues' says Sandesh Nagaraj. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar hailed the decision of the state government telling that it will be a boom to the film industry. Gangaraj says that the state government has fulfilled a long standing demand of the state government.