TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Bangalore (UNI): The management of a local restuarant today filed a police complaint, alleging that three youth, reportedly including Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy's son Nikhil Gowda, had caused damage to the hotel early today after the staff refused to serve food well beyond the working hours. The complaint said the youth in their late teens broke glasses and ransacked furniture.
Meanwhile, Mr Kumaraswamy's son had also lodged a complaint with the police, alleging that the staff of the hotel had assaulted him and damaged his car. Refusing to reveal the identity of the youth, Joint Commissioner of Police Bipin Gopalakrishna, however, confirmed filing of the two complaints.