- Shocking: None Of The Kannada Celebrities Won The Election
- HD Kumaraswamy Upset With National Award Winner P Sheshadri
- Photos: Latest Stills Of Radhika Kumaraswamy
- HD Kumaraswamy Fails To Mention Radhika's Assets; Lands In Trouble
- Photos: Shivaraj Kumar, Prem Campaigning For Geetha Shivaraj Kumar In Shimoga
- After Films, Ramya-Rakshitha To Become Rivals In Politics!
Bangalore (UNI): The management of a local restuarant today filed a police complaint, alleging that three youth, reportedly including Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy's son Nikhil Gowda, had caused damage to the hotel early today after the staff refused to serve food well beyond the working hours. The complaint said the youth in their late teens broke glasses and ransacked furniture.
Meanwhile, Mr Kumaraswamy's son had also lodged a complaint with the police, alleging that the staff of the hotel had assaulted him and damaged his car. Refusing to reveal the identity of the youth, Joint Commissioner of Police Bipin Gopalakrishna, however, confirmed filing of the two complaints.