TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
While top director Prem who is launching himself as hero in his fourth directorial venture Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe is dancing to the tunes of R.P.Patnayak with Bollywood Sexy siren Mallika Sherawat, another Prem who is also becoming famous in the Kannada film industry is also making news for other positive reasons.
Prem who has become a heart throb of the young through his films like Nenapirali and Jothe Jotheyalli has become a craze among the lady fans wherever he goes for the shooting.
A three day shooting was held to picturise the climax sequence of the film Pallakki in the Stadium at Mandya which was participated by thousands of college students. Nenapirali Prem and new comer Rammitha Chowdhury are teamed up in the film. Prem was mobbed by thousands of college boys and girls who were seeking for his signature.
Prem has now become the cynosure of all young eyes in the state. The sequence had to be completed in two days, but because of overzealous fans who wanted to have a glimpse of Prem it was extended by a day.
"This has become an every day affair for us' says the producers of Pallakki.