TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Kannada film director and Journalist Indrajith Lankesh is all set to enter Bollywood to direct a Hindi film with big star cast, but the information pertaining to the Hindi film has not been made public. Indrajith says that the information is expected to come directly from the Producer of this film who wants to organised a big press conference to announce this news.
Addressing his media frinds, Indrajith Lankesh said that his recent Kannada film Aishwarya starring Upendra and Deepika Padukone has registered the highest collections in the Bangalore-Kolar-Tumkur area for this year and even was prepared to show evidences of his claim.
He claimed that he had given an overflow of Rs. 25 lacs to the film's producer K.C.N. Kumar though he had purchased the film on outright basis and was not legally committed to pay it. "In good faith and also to encourage producers like Kumar who had given so much of support during the production of the film, I thought of returning some over flow money to him' said Indrajith.
Indrajith Lankesh said that for one and a half years he will have to be busy directing his first Hindi film for which script is underway. He was also critical of some of the producers who were holding entire industry to ransom by pressurising new producers not to launch their new films. "This is a retrograde step which will have a negative impact on the industry' Indrajith Lankesh hinted.