- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- Kahi Gearing Up For Release In November
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
- Tulu Movie 'Chaali Polilu' Celebrates 200 Days! Big FM Congratulates The Team
Kannada film director and Journalist Indrajith Lankesh is all set to enter Bollywood to direct a Hindi film with big star cast, but the information pertaining to the Hindi film has not been made public. Indrajith says that the information is expected to come directly from the Producer of this film who wants to organised a big press conference to announce this news.
Addressing his media frinds, Indrajith Lankesh said that his recent Kannada film Aishwarya starring Upendra and Deepika Padukone has registered the highest collections in the Bangalore-Kolar-Tumkur area for this year and even was prepared to show evidences of his claim.
He claimed that he had given an overflow of Rs. 25 lacs to the film's producer K.C.N. Kumar though he had purchased the film on outright basis and was not legally committed to pay it. "In good faith and also to encourage producers like Kumar who had given so much of support during the production of the film, I thought of returning some over flow money to him' said Indrajith.
Indrajith Lankesh said that for one and a half years he will have to be busy directing his first Hindi film for which script is underway. He was also critical of some of the producers who were holding entire industry to ransom by pressurising new producers not to launch their new films. "This is a retrograde step which will have a negative impact on the industry' Indrajith Lankesh hinted.