TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Since the Thursday meeting called by the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce did not take place because of the absence of Kannada film producers, the solution to the present crisis in the film industry appears to be reaching a dead end. But the KFCC President H.D.Gangaraj had not lost hope and said that the producers have agreed to attend the meeting on October 11.
However the present scenario indicates that the differences between the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce and the Kannada film producers did not show any signs of resolve and the angry artists have come out openly against the producers for needling in their affairs and publicly making unnecessary and unsubstantiated charges against them.
The day was full of meetings=formal and informal-when cine workers association representatives headed by Ashok personally met Veteran actor Vishnuvardhan and Ambareesh to present their version. Ashok said that the executive committee of the association has decided to enlist support of artists in this hour of crisis facing the industry.
One positive outcome of the meeting of the Kannada film producers was the permission granted to the film 73, Shanthi Nivasa starring Sudeep. In case of other films for which the preparations have alreadybeen made, it has been decided to scrutinize their records and accord the permission.
The producers meeting had also decided to invite actor Sreenivasa Murthy who had openly criticised the producers for stopping the production activities of new films and encouraging the dubbing culture. The producers association which had boycotted the meeting called by the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce had its own meeting around the same time.
The KFCC meeting was however attended by the representatives of the cine workers, producer's wing of the KFCC, Kannada film directors association and the Artists association.