TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Chief Minister of Karnataka, Shri H.D.Kumaraswamy, was felicitated by the Kannada Film industry recently. He was honoured by Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce on Sunday evening. The venue was Bangalore Palace He attended the felicitation along with his better half, Smt.Anitha Kumaraswamy. After receiving the award, he addressed the gathering. Through his speech, he urged the actors and actresses of Kannada Film industry to take part in the World Kannada Conference (WKC) in November at Belgaum and make it a big success.
He also added that there is a worry lingering in his mind now and it will last forever. The worry bothering the CM is, after he took over as the Chief Minister of Karnataka, not once did he mention about Late Shri. Rajkumar. He felt pangs of guilt when he went over to Dr.Rajs house after his death. Shri.Kumaraswamy told the huge gathering that, as a young boy, he learnt a lot from Dr.Raj. His concern towards the poor rose only after watching Dr.Rajs films.
Ambarish,Dr.Vishnuvardhana, Shivrajkumar, KFCC president Gangaraju and vice president Sa.Ra.Govindu, actress B.Sarojadevi, Jayanthi addressed the gathering.
Those who attended the felicitation were Smt.Parvathamma Rajkumar, Raghavendra Rajkumar, Sudeep, Vijay Raghavendra, Anu Prabhakar, KCN Chandrasekhar, A.R.Raju, S.Narayan, Chinne Gowda and many more.