TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Friday, December 29, 2006
Actress Maanya and producer Mohan Das Pai are yet to resolve their dispute. Pai and heis wife feel that Maanya is lying with the intention of defaming their production company.
Maanya has been blaming that the producer of Ee Preethi Ontara, Mohan Das Pai had forced her to wear revealing dresses though she had been acting in decent roles only. She also blamed that the producer has not settled her hotel bills and the air fare and thus has cheated her.
At a recent press conference, Pai produced the evidence to show that he had cleared all her remuneration dues and bills. "This is a bundle of lies and I don't know why she is spreading such blatant lies, even when she has been given a decent role in my film," said Pai in the press conference. Director of the movie, Tenemane Subramanyam, Costume designer Gandasi Nagaraj, the film's cameraman Sathya were also present in the press conference.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies
Film Shooting Resumes
Neelakanta makes good show