TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Friday, December 29, 2006
Actress Maanya and producer Mohan Das Pai are yet to resolve their dispute. Pai and heis wife feel that Maanya is lying with the intention of defaming their production company.
Maanya has been blaming that the producer of Ee Preethi Ontara, Mohan Das Pai had forced her to wear revealing dresses though she had been acting in decent roles only. She also blamed that the producer has not settled her hotel bills and the air fare and thus has cheated her.
At a recent press conference, Pai produced the evidence to show that he had cleared all her remuneration dues and bills. "This is a bundle of lies and I don't know why she is spreading such blatant lies, even when she has been given a decent role in my film," said Pai in the press conference. Director of the movie, Tenemane Subramanyam, Costume designer Gandasi Nagaraj, the film's cameraman Sathya were also present in the press conference.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies
Film Shooting Resumes
Neelakanta makes good show