- DON'T MISS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Old Slam Book Messages About Love & Embarrassing Moments!
- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- Kahi Gearing Up For Release In November
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
It may not be sumptuous meal, but certainly the thousands of onlookers on the streets of Bangalore had a gala time watching Mallika Sherawat dancing her way to woo Prem, actor and director who is now working on his fourth film Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe. The busy streets in Magadi Road near Veeresha Theatre and in the adjoining road to Kannada Movie icon Dr. Raj Kumar's burial place which has not become a memorial tourist spot had attracted huge crowds who were intensely watching dressed Mallika (for her own standards) only exhibiting her midriff and nothing else while tapping her feet for the song. The music composer R.P.Patnayak has composed a raunchy number for the Mallika song.
On Thursday, the shooting was held in the busiest Vidhana Soudha Road and then it was shifted to the busy City Market and Kalasipalyam later.
Mallika has made an exception for her first Kannada film as she will be addressing the press during her work in the film. Mallika has already worked for Rajnikanth starrer Shivaji in which she has participated in an item song and also in Kamal Hassan starrer Dashavatharam in a negative role, though nothing was leaked out to press about her participation in these two films.
Ashwini Ram Prasad, the producer of Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe says that he has orgnaised separate body guards for the sexy siren and they are stationed very closer to the actress while the shooting is going on. He feels happy about the co-operation he has received so far from the sizzling actress who makes news when she bares or is seen fully dressed up.