TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Award winning film producer and director Ramadasa Naidu has started the shooting of his new children film Moggina Jade which features award winning actress Pavithra Lokesh in the lead. Sringeri Ramanna is playing another important character in the film. Incidentally, Ramanna's performance in Girish Kasaravalli directed Naayi Neralu has been much appreciated.
Though the Kannada film producers association have taken a decision not to launch any new film, Mr. Ramadasa Naidu who has his own film shooting unit has decided to start his film with the help and support of the people working for his television serials. The children film will be censored before 31st March to become eligible for the Subsidy of Rs. 25 lacs for the two best children films and also for selection for the Indian Panorama.