TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Award winning film producer and director Ramadasa Naidu has started the shooting of his new children film Moggina Jade which features award winning actress Pavithra Lokesh in the lead. Sringeri Ramanna is playing another important character in the film. Incidentally, Ramanna's performance in Girish Kasaravalli directed Naayi Neralu has been much appreciated.
Though the Kannada film producers association have taken a decision not to launch any new film, Mr. Ramadasa Naidu who has his own film shooting unit has decided to start his film with the help and support of the people working for his television serials. The children film will be censored before 31st March to become eligible for the Subsidy of Rs. 25 lacs for the two best children films and also for selection for the Indian Panorama.