- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- Kahi Gearing Up For Release In November
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
- Tulu Movie 'Chaali Polilu' Celebrates 200 Days! Big FM Congratulates The Team
Ashok, President of the Karnataka cine workers organisation (Okkoota) says that the promised meeting with Ambareesh has not materialised.
While reacting to the termination of contract by the film chamber, he said that his organisation can not be de-recognised by anyone in the film industry as it is one of the organisations coming under the Cine Employees federation of India. He said that the workers are yet to meet Actor Ambareesh as the Union Minster was busy after the felicitation function in the city.
The workers have now decided to undertake a fast on November 12 in front of Dr. Raj Kumar Samadhi. "In the times of crisis we were meeting him for guidance. We are now thinking of a fast on November 12, seventh months after his death' said Ashok.