TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Ashok, President of the Karnataka cine workers organisation (Okkoota) says that the promised meeting with Ambareesh has not materialised.
While reacting to the termination of contract by the film chamber, he said that his organisation can not be de-recognised by anyone in the film industry as it is one of the organisations coming under the Cine Employees federation of India. He said that the workers are yet to meet Actor Ambareesh as the Union Minster was busy after the felicitation function in the city.
The workers have now decided to undertake a fast on November 12 in front of Dr. Raj Kumar Samadhi. "In the times of crisis we were meeting him for guidance. We are now thinking of a fast on November 12, seventh months after his death' said Ashok.