TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Many talented youngsters who have turned to the film industry after a brief stint in the theatre and the television industry are baffled over the non accountability factor that exists in the film industry. They are also sorry about the laid back attitude that is found in the industry.
K.Rajashekhara Rao, the director of the film Ondu Preethiya Kathe who has made a debut through this film says that there is no professionalism in the film industry which can really affect the morale of passionate and hard working people who enter the film industry. Rajashekhara Rao says this attitude just contrasts with the attitude of theatre workers who work like one with lot of passion and commitment.
Ondhu Preethiya Kathe which is being produced under the banner of Nondavana Chitra has finished its shooting in 40 days having shot at various places of the state. The major shooting schedules were held in the peripheries of Bangalore, Mangalore, Koppa and Shimoga, says Rao.
Rajashekhara Rao says the post production work has already started and work is going on smoothly and the film will not disappoint anyone including the fans and critics.