TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
One month has passed sine the day Kannada soil and Kannada Film Industry lost it son. May 12th marked the first month after Dr.Rajs demise. And to perform the monthly ritual the family members of Dr.Raj went to his birth place Dodda Gajanur. And they were not alone. Nearly five thousand people had gathered there to take part in the ceremony. His son Shivarajkumar told the media people that the old house of Dr.Raj will be constructed in to a memorial and the house at Dr.Rajs fathers place, Singanallur Kollegal Taluk , will also be converted in to a memorial. He also added that the RPL trust owned by his family members will be sponsoring for poor childrens education.
Before that, on May 11, Chamarajanagars biggest auditorium, the one built by Chamarajanagara and Mysore Milk Producers Union Bhavan, named their new building after Dr.Rajkumar. The building was inaugurated by his eldest son, Shivarajkumar.
The new demand of Dr.Rajs fans is that his life and achievements should be included in the History text books.