TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Dr. Raj Kumar starrer Bangarada Manushya will be screened in the 37th International film festival to be held in Goa from November. The screening of the film directed by Siddalingaiah based on the novel written by T.K.Rama Rao will have a public screening on November 25.
Veteran producer R. Lakshman, one of the producers of the epic film that changed the course of Kannada film history will be going to Panaji to be present during the screening of the film. IFFI is paying tributes to the cinema legends like Dr. Raj Kumar and Hrishikesh Mukherjee by screening their best films.
Kannada film "Naayi Neralu' directed by Girish Kasaravalli and "Tananam Tananam' directed by Kavitha Lankesh will be screened in the Indian Panorama and commercial sections of the film festival.