TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It was a colourful function attended by many well wishers of the Dr. Raj Kumar family. Mrs. Parvathamma Raj Kumar was there along with all her sons and daughters.
Occasion: the start of Dr. Raj Kumar Hotel in Gandhinagar which was inaugurated on Monday morning. A three star hotel in the name of Dr. Raj Kumar was inaugurated and it will be made open to public from Thursday.
Giving details about the new project of the film land's first family, Mr. Raghavendra Raj Kumar said that they have now fulfilled the desire of their father to build a hotel which could deliver homely comforts. He added that the piece of land had been bought a few years ago.
'The original idea in the family was to have some film related infrastructure. But it was changed two years ago after Puneeth had advised that we build a Hotel instead in this place. Appaaji also blessed this idea and even our uncle Varadaraj had approved our idea.
Many a times when my father was fit he would come in a car and then see how the building was taking shape. We have taken sixteen months to construct this hotel which has 51 fully equipped rooms, centralized air condition facility and Hi Fi communication facility. Any guest can have access to his internet just sleeping or sitting in a room. This hotel will have a conference room named as matinee idol and a multi cuisine restaurant in the name of thespian.' said Raghavendra Raj Kumar. He said though the final cost details are not available, the fully equipped hotel may have an estimated expenditure of around Rs. 5 crores.
Raghavendra Raj Kumar also said that they have plans to build a high tech modern hotel of much bigger size in Mysore for which plans are underway. Shivaraj Kumar, Puneet Raj Kumar and the architects of the Hotel were present.