TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumara Swamy inaugurated the bust of Dr. Raj Kumar on Friday morning at the premises of the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce.
All the members of the executive committee of KFCC including its president Mr. H.D. Gangaraj were present in the function. Dr. Vishnuvardhan who was present in the function made an emotional speech hailing Dr. Raj Kumar and remembering his contributions to the Kannada film industry.
Kumara swamy said that the Kannada film industry can be sorted out if the people connected decide to sit and negotiate in a calm and peaceful atmosphere. He said that his government would be doing everything to see that the present crisis in the industry is immediately resolved. He said that the KFCC's efforts to pay tributes to Dr. Raj Kumar by unveiling the bust of Dr. Raj Kumar at its office has to be commended. He also inaugurated the film chamber's building which recently had its expansion.
Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar, wife of Kannada movie icon Dr. Raj Kumar became so emotional on seeing the bust of her husband which was inaugurated in the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce that he was found to be in tears when she actually hugged the idol bust.
H.D. Gangaraj had spent the whole amount that was spent on making this idol.