TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Bangalore (UNI): Kannada matinee idol Rajkumar, admitted to the Wockhard hospital here last Monday after he complained of chest pain, has fully recovered and will be discharged tomorrow.
Informing this to reporters here today, Mr Rajkumar's son and actor Raghavendra thanked the hospital for its excellent treatment and said his father had fully recovered now.
Mr Rajkumar's personal clinician Dr Ramana Rao, also present here, said following improvement in his condition, the doctors had stopped administering intramuscular and intravenous medicines to him. Mr Rajkumar was now taking medicines orally, he added.
The team of doctors treating Mr Rajkumar had decided to discharge him from the hospital tomorrow afternoon.
Dr Sathish, part of the team of doctors, said Mr Rajkumar's lung infection had been brought under control.