- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- Kahi Gearing Up For Release In November
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
- Tulu Movie 'Chaali Polilu' Celebrates 200 Days! Big FM Congratulates The Team
It is six months since Kannada movie icon Dr. Raj Kumar left us and lacs of Kannada fans practically remember the great actor every day.
On Thursday, legion of fans of Dr. Raj Kumar visited his Samadhi to pay respects. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar who visited the Samadhi along with her family members said that the family members have desired to have a Yoga, meditation centre and a museum in the Dr. Raj Samdhi complex. Expressing happiness over the initiatives of the Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy, the family members of Dr. Raj Kumar said that they want the Samadhi to be maintained well and a meditation centre to be built. Since Dr. Raj Kumar was himself a yoga specialist and its great admirer, it was thought a Yoga centre would be an appropriate memorial centre for him. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar, wife of the thespian along with her two sons Shivaraj Kumar and Raghavendra Raj Kumar paid respects to the thespian by offering floral prayers.
The museum will have all the possessions and materials of Dr. Raj Kumar and efforts are being made to locate all the available material to be placed in the museum, said Ms. Parvathamma Rajkukumar.
Raghavendra Raj Kumar said that the proposed Dr. Raj Kumar trust may become operational by the thespian's first death anniversary.
The trust will be channelising resources to the development of education, he added.