TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
It is six months since Kannada movie icon Dr. Raj Kumar left us and lacs of Kannada fans practically remember the great actor every day.
On Thursday, legion of fans of Dr. Raj Kumar visited his Samadhi to pay respects. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar who visited the Samadhi along with her family members said that the family members have desired to have a Yoga, meditation centre and a museum in the Dr. Raj Samdhi complex. Expressing happiness over the initiatives of the Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy, the family members of Dr. Raj Kumar said that they want the Samadhi to be maintained well and a meditation centre to be built. Since Dr. Raj Kumar was himself a yoga specialist and its great admirer, it was thought a Yoga centre would be an appropriate memorial centre for him. Ms. Parvathamma Raj Kumar, wife of the thespian along with her two sons Shivaraj Kumar and Raghavendra Raj Kumar paid respects to the thespian by offering floral prayers.
The museum will have all the possessions and materials of Dr. Raj Kumar and efforts are being made to locate all the available material to be placed in the museum, said Ms. Parvathamma Rajkukumar.
Raghavendra Raj Kumar said that the proposed Dr. Raj Kumar trust may become operational by the thespian's first death anniversary.
The trust will be channelising resources to the development of education, he added.