TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Actress Rakshitha is known for co-operation and understanding of the producer's problems. But one incident in the fag end of her career would have marred her prestige and stature. This extremely professional and polite actress had refused to participate in the song sequences shooting of the film Thaayiya Madilu produced and directed by S. Narayan.
In a conciliatory meeting held at Dr. Vishnuvardhan's residence on Tuesday, all senior artists of the Kannada film industry have counseled and advised actress Rakshitha to participate in the song sequences with Shivaraj Kumar. The song shooting is planned at Greece. Director S. Narayan was also present at the meeting in which senior artists like B. Saroja Devi, Jayanthi, Doddanna, Sundar Raj and others.
Rakshitha had gone to abroad many a times to shoot for many songs for films like Love, Kalasipalya, Deadly Soma, Suntaragaali and Mandya. But why did she refuse to go abroad this time? The actress is reported to have told the production manager and the associate director of the film that she will not be able to attend the shooting of the film abroad mainly because she was marrying Kannada film director Prem in a few days, and the prospect of shooting abroad had not gone well with her would be mother-in-law and her husband.
After failing to convince the actress, S. Narayan, the producer and director of the film complained to the artists association who decided to call for an immediate meeting. Then it was a unanimous opinion of all the senior artists that Rakshitha should attend the shooting as she had accepted the film. All the senior artists convinced the actress that the step she had taken is unprecedented and she should not trouble the producer who has already made arrangements to shoot the songs abroad.
Prem who had attended the meeting had intervened in the meeting to support Rakshitha. He is believed to have often referred Rakshitha as her wife during the course of presenting his version.