TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Rakshitha's reluctance to work in any new movies has been the talking point in the industry. She made the news for all wrong reasons recently by refusing to shoot the song sequences of the film Thaayiya Madilu in Amsterdam and only relented only after many senior artists counseled her to do so.
Another case in the point which may reveal her intention to quit films is her dilly dallying with well known film and television director T.N.Seetharam.
T.N.Seetharam who has won state award for his film Mathadhaana wanted Rakshitha to play the lead in his new suspense film and had two rounds of talks with the actress, now comes the news that the actress is not interested to work in this project. Though Rakshitha is telling around that she could not adjust the dates for Seetharam's project, it is her reluctance to accept new films which had made her to reject such a good offer, sources say.
Why is she not opting for new films? Sources say that Rakshitha is afraid that her fiancee Prem, the director of hit films like "Kariya' and "Jogi' may not like it. And the couple have not yet finalized their marriage date even as Prem's launch as a hero in the film Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe is getting delayed.
Now the news is that shooting of Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe will start in Egypt from November 14 or 15. The entire unit is now leaving to abroad on November 12. Two heroines have already been selected and Prem wants to announce their names on November 11 in a press conference.
Now, Rakshitha is working in two films "Rajeeva' directed by Ravi Srivatsa which has already completed its shooting and "Thaayiya Madilu' directed by S. Narayan for which songs are still to be picturised. Despite many inquiries by some producers, Rakshitha has been unapproachable and her mother Mamatha Rao is also reported to be giving confusing answers. It is better for Rakshitha to clarify her position about signing any new films.