TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Kannada film industry's gentleman actor Ramesh Arvind has denied all the accusations of harassment to producers of Ekadhantha hurled at him by Producer Munirathna in a press conference of the Kannada film producers association. Munirathna had alleged that Ramesh had denied to participate in the dubbing programme of a film even when a sum of Rs. 50000 was pending to him.
Ramesh said that he is still to finish one day's work of the film, but he had completed the dubbing work of the film already. "I am still due Rs. 2 lacs by the producers who said that they will pay me after I finish the one day shooting of the film.
Munirathna's allegations are absurd and have no basis of facts' said Ramesh Arvind. He said he has never been criticized by any producers so for in his career and perhaps Munirathna might have been not well informed about the Ekadhantha issue.