- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 July 11 Preview: Ramya Behaves Like A Brat, Gets Punished
- WATCH ON TV: Dr. Vishnuvardhan's 201st Film, NAGARAHAVU, World Television Premiere On Zee Kannada!
- 5 Top Actresses Launched By Parvathamma Rajkumar
- Nagarahavu Hits The Bullseye! Celebs Laud The Trailer
- Nagarahavu Trailer Is Here & It Exceeds All Expectations!
- Nagarahavu Team Plans For Vishnu Dada's Birthday
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Actress Ramya and Eshwar ( Ravichandran's brother) celebrated their respective birth days on Wednesday, 29th November quietyly.
While Ramya had spent most of time with the children of some orphanages and distributed sweets to them, Eshwar had a quiet birthday celebrations. Eshwar's fans met him in the morning and garlanded the star who has had his second child only a month ago.
Ramya had a big birth day bash last year when she had invited several film personalities and also media men for her party organised in the West End Hotel. Even a year before, she had organised a big party for the film industry personalities, though the media men were not invited then. But this year she has decided to celebrate her birthday quietyly. She cut her birth day cake in presence of some kids. She also chose time to visit some children homes to spend some time with them.
What is Ramya's birthday resolution?. "No birthday resolution as such. I just want to continue doing some quality films' said Ramya.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Gurukiran storms Tollywood
Tananam Tananam hardest for Ramya