TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Actress Ramya and Eshwar ( Ravichandran's brother) celebrated their respective birth days on Wednesday, 29th November quietyly.
While Ramya had spent most of time with the children of some orphanages and distributed sweets to them, Eshwar had a quiet birthday celebrations. Eshwar's fans met him in the morning and garlanded the star who has had his second child only a month ago.
Ramya had a big birth day bash last year when she had invited several film personalities and also media men for her party organised in the West End Hotel. Even a year before, she had organised a big party for the film industry personalities, though the media men were not invited then. But this year she has decided to celebrate her birthday quietyly. She cut her birth day cake in presence of some kids. She also chose time to visit some children homes to spend some time with them.
What is Ramya's birthday resolution?. "No birthday resolution as such. I just want to continue doing some quality films' said Ramya.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Gurukiran storms Tollywood
Tananam Tananam hardest for Ramya