TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Leading actress Ramya has now signed another big Tamil film which will be directed by Gauthan Menon. Surya who had several hit films to his credit including Ghajini is the hero of this film.
Ramya has recently finished the photo shooting work of this film. Ramya who is now finishing the song sequences shoot of the film Arasu in Chickmagalur said that though she had finished the photo shooting work for Gautham Menon's new film, she could not divulge information about signing this film only because she was advised not to talk about the film till an announcement is made by Gautham Menon himself.
An excited Ramya says that she is happy and excited to work in a Gautham Menon film known for his technical wizardly in films like Khaakka Khaakka and Vettaiyaadu Vizhaiyaadu. Since it is an opportunity for her to work with a big hero like Surya, she thought it was better to accept it immediately, says Ramya.