TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The crisis in the film industry is not in the realm of a settlement. This is the impression the film industry veterans got even as thousand fans of Actor Ravichandran marched towards the production office of Ganesh, producer of Ugadi and created havoc by breaking all the shooting materials and bulbs.
The lock was broke open and a near riot situation was seen when the fans threw the shooting equipment and broke bulbs. The provocation was the news that Ravichandran has been threatened by Praveen Kumar, producer of Ugadi during the outdoor shoot of the film.
Agitated fans started assembling in Gandhinagar, the hub of film activities from the morning and went to Ganesh's office in the fifth cross. Ganesh is also the partner in the production of Ugadi.
Ganesh said that he has suffered a loss of over Rs. 15 lacs from what he called as "Vandalism'. "It is a pre planned attack by some miscreants who clearly know their targets. Many people in Gandhinagar do not know that my office is situated here and only people who are absolutely sure of my office work and my movements have created this havoc' said Ganesh.
Ganesh and other producers have now taken up the matter with the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce where an emergency meeting is being held.