TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, December 28, 2006
The High Power Committee headed by Dr.Vishnuvardhan will meet on the 28th of this month where a final decision regarding the solution for the present stalemate will be taken. A probable announcement of a settlement by the Kannada Film Producers' Association and the Kannada Cine Workers' Organization is likely to be made. Ravichandran will be putting forth his new plan at the meeting to resolve the present industry crisis. All the major issues of the industry would be discussed and resolved at the meeting. Both the Kannada Film Producers' Association and the Karnataka Cine Workers' Organization have now decided to accept the face saving formula devised by Crazy Star Ravichandran.
Ravichandran's Neelakanta has been a success for him. He has also signed two new films, Durga for a Telugu producer and another film Sum Sumne. He will also score the music for the film Durga.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies
Success of Kallarali Hoovaagi
Neelakanta makes good show