TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, December 28, 2006
The High Power Committee headed by Dr.Vishnuvardhan will meet on the 28th of this month where a final decision regarding the solution for the present stalemate will be taken. A probable announcement of a settlement by the Kannada Film Producers' Association and the Kannada Cine Workers' Organization is likely to be made. Ravichandran will be putting forth his new plan at the meeting to resolve the present industry crisis. All the major issues of the industry would be discussed and resolved at the meeting. Both the Kannada Film Producers' Association and the Karnataka Cine Workers' Organization have now decided to accept the face saving formula devised by Crazy Star Ravichandran.
Ravichandran's Neelakanta has been a success for him. He has also signed two new films, Durga for a Telugu producer and another film Sum Sumne. He will also score the music for the film Durga.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies
Success of Kallarali Hoovaagi
Neelakanta makes good show