TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Kannada film star Shivaraj Kuamr joined the team of film stars who have spoken against the present situation in the Kannada film industry which has forced some producers to stop the launching new films. He said that the issue should be sorted out internally and there is no point in bringing this issue out in public. The stopping of film production activities in unjustified, the actor added.
Shivaraj Kumar said that the entire film industry is like a family and any internal differences in the family should be resolved through negotiations and not by creating a hostile atmosphere. He also said if the situation continues, he will be the first person to start his own production. He also appealed to the producers to reconsider the decision and create an atmosphere of goodwill for negotiations to take place.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Ambrish enters parliment
Prem mishap at Pallakki shoot