TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Rishi heroine Sindhu Tholani who went to the Telugu film industry after working in this Kannada film will be back after a gap of an year. She will be working in a new film to be produced by Cameraman Anaji Nagaraj who had hit big time with his maiden film Shashthri featuring Darshan. In this new film Sindhu Tholani will be teamed up with young hero Audithya while the Anaji favourite Darshan will play the leading role. Darshan will have Lakshmi Rai as his heroine. Lakshmi Rai had earlier acted as a second heroine in the film Valmiki with Shivaraj Kumar. She has also acted in a few Tamil and Telugu films including Karka Kasadara.
The film is a remake of Hindi Hit Ishq featuring Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan which was directed by Indra Kumar. Juhi Chawla and Kajol were the heroines of this film. Darshan will be doing Aamir Khan's role in the film to showcase his newly found interest in comedy portrayals.
The film will be directed by Shajirao Shinde who had till recently assisted directors like Sadhu Kokila, D.Rajendra Babu and Gurudatt..