TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Talented actor Ramesh Arvind who is now busy working in more number of comedy films says his forthcoming film Soundarya is a different type of films.
The film is directed by Channagangappa, a former state government official who had made Karimaneya Kaggathahale earlier. Ramesh who has completed the dubbing work of the film Soundarya feels very happy that the film has shaped up very well. The film is made on a serious issue, but the film has enough commercial elements to attract family audience and youngsters, says Ramesh.
According to Ramesh many of his fans were asking him as to why he is not doing films like Amrutha Varshini which was a serious film, but yet was appealing. "I am doing comedy based films now, but I think Soundarya will appease people who like to see serious issue based films. The film has a high degree of emotional content, but yet it is highly entertaining' says Ramesh. Sakshi Shivanand is the heroine of this film.