TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Talented actor Ramesh Arvind who is now busy working in more number of comedy films says his forthcoming film Soundarya is a different type of films.
The film is directed by Channagangappa, a former state government official who had made Karimaneya Kaggathahale earlier. Ramesh who has completed the dubbing work of the film Soundarya feels very happy that the film has shaped up very well. The film is made on a serious issue, but the film has enough commercial elements to attract family audience and youngsters, says Ramesh.
According to Ramesh many of his fans were asking him as to why he is not doing films like Amrutha Varshini which was a serious film, but yet was appealing. "I am doing comedy based films now, but I think Soundarya will appease people who like to see serious issue based films. The film has a high degree of emotional content, but yet it is highly entertaining' says Ramesh. Sakshi Shivanand is the heroine of this film.