TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Internationally acclaimed Violanist Dr. L.Subramaniayam released the audio and CD album of Tananam Tananam produced by M.N. Suresh and directed by Kavitha Lankesh. The release function held at Taj West End hotel was also marked by the presence of glamorous Ramya and Rakshitha who were smiling with each other and even shared some good jokes with each other. They were also seen with a couple of invitees talking freely. The two actresses might have spoken to each other before coming to the function, as both of them looked stunning in their black shoulder-less one piece skirts.
L. Subramanyam who released the album said that he had seen the film which had impressed him the most. He complimented Director Kavitha Lankesh, Lyricist and Music Director K. Kalyan Ramya and Rakshitha for doing a fine job in the film. Kumari Esha, little daughter of Kavitha Lankesh was there to release the CD album of the film.
Kavitha Lankesh said that the Karnataka Soaps and Detergents Limited, sponsors of the film had agreed to buy one lac cassettes of the film and were giving the cassettes at free of cost for those who buy their newly launched "Herbal Care' soap. She said that the cassettes which were already released by the Ashwini Audio a few days ago have already become popular.
Music Director-Lyricist K.Kalyan was not able to attend the function as his father Sri Kannan swamy had breathed his last just a few hours before the audio release function. But he was well remembered by the speakers at the function and most of the people connected to the film appreciated his work in the film.