TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Music director K. Kalyan who could not be present on the day the film's audio and CD was released feels that the success of the audio in the market has come as a big boost of confidence to him.
"When the audio release function was held I could not attend it as my father had breathed his last on the same day. I was in a state of depression after I lost my father as he was a guiding force in my life. But now I feel a sense of happiness knowing that the music composition work in the film has been well received. I feel that my father may be blessing me from heaven' said Kalyan in a press conference organised the film's producer M.N. Suresh.
"I am happy that Suresh has organised this press conference for my sake. That is because he had his own apprehensions when director Kavitha Lankesh had handed over the baton of music director to me. He was not fully convinced about my choice as the music director as all his previous films were musically rich. But now I am happy that he is congratulating me and feels very happy about the feedback he is receiving from the people' said Kalyan.
Director Kavitha Lankesh said that she had immense confidence on the abilities of K. Kalyan as the music director. "When he gave the lyrics of the songs, I just said him to even compose the songs of the film. Now, I feel Kalyan has justified my trust in him' said Kavitha. M.N. Suresh was also present in the press conference.