TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
My role in the film Tananam Tananam was little complex though I had a little easy time during the shooting of the first half sequences. All the sequences in the first half had shown me as a bubbly, naughty girl who teases the hero of the film. It was something like doing my own role on celluloid, But what I did in the second half was more challenging as I had to hide my real identity to the blind hero and yet take in my stride his appreciations for another girl. That was the most difficult part of my role. But I think I have done justice to the role' said Ramya who has got some rave reviews for her performance in the film. She was addressing the media on Saturday, a day after the film was premiered in teh 37th Internationl film festival at Panaji.
Kavitha Lankesh said that though she had taken the story element from a short story written by Kaki, she had to do lot of homework because she had chosen different backgrounds to narrate the story of the film. She was happy about the reactions from the audience who had watched them in Panaji as well as the feed back she has been receiving from Bangalore and other parts of the state where the film had a theatrical release on the day of the international premiere.
Producer M.N.Suresh who was also present in the press conference said that he was very happy about the response in the theatres and said credit of making this neat film should go to Kavitha Lankesh.