- Why The Concluding Last Minutes Of Logan Are So Vital, Explains James Mangold
- Logan's Ending Was Already Hinted In The Wolverine!
- Hugh Jackman Wants Shahrukh Khan To Replace Him As Wolverine
- After Logan What's Next For X-Men Franchise? Reveals Producer Lauren Shuler Donner
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About His Post Wolverine Life, Says I Am Fine And Happy
- Logan Review: Dyed In Western Archetype, Logan Marks Hugh Jackman's Best As Wolverine
Van Helsing-2, a Hollywood super-hit, is being dubbed in Telugu and the Telugu version has been named Bhootala Kota. It is a Silver Screen Movies initiative. Producer Ahmed says 'The dubbing formalities have been completed and the film is ready for release on October 13. The film was released not only in Hollywood but also in Tamil with 70 prints and has probved to be a sensational hit. Each and every scene in the film is extraordinary and it is a must watch film . Some never-before seen scenes would remain the highlight of the film.' Krishna district distributor Ramanuja Reddy says, 'I watched only four scenes in the film and purchased the distribution rights. The film has several elements that could attract right children and elders the same. Even before the screening of the film, it had completed the business.' Ceded distributor Alam says, 'The film had several specialities and interesting elements. Hence, we have taken up the distribution rights.'