TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Bangalorean Santosh Kumar has been signed up by Nagithahalli Chandrashekar in his next directorial venture Maathadu Maathdau Malligae. The movie stars Suhasini and Vishnuvardhan, have also been roped into the cast.
Santosh is the most wanted person in Sandalwood country at the moment. He has just now completed his shooting for T.S.Nagabarnas Kallarali Hoovagi. Santosh says that he was indeed blessed to act with top stars like Ambarish, Anant Nag, Bharati and Vijay Ragavendra in his very first movie. He also added that he will act in movies that will carry some message.