TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Many young heroes starting from Challenging star Darshan and the Current heart throb Prem attended the audio release function of Vidyaarthi starring Tharun Sudhir.
It was an emotional moment for Tarun Sudhir who is being launched as a hero through this film. He remembered his late father and tears started rolling in. Then ofcourse he had a sense of gratitude to many of his friends in the industry that had gathered in large numbers to grace the function and greet him.
Even Kannada Shivu who has made a debut through the lyric writer of this film was highly emotional when he started speaking. He prostrated to music director R.P. Patnayak and thereafter thanked the director Chandra and Producer Naidu for giving a break to him as a lyric writer.
The audio and cassette release function had a good take off when all the guests of the function including Comedy Time Ganesh and Sharan who are now becoming the heroes were invited to the rostrum along with the director and producers of the film.
Music director R.P. Patnayak and Mohan of the Anand Audio was also present. Darshan advised Tharun to remember his father Sudhir all the time and wanted him to behave in such a way that his father is always held in high esteem. Tarun also promised that he would follow the foot steps of senior artists like Darshan and Prem who have always encouraged him.
Comedy Time Ganesh remembered Tharun support received by him when his film Chellata in which he was the leading star was released. Tharun spoke to me from Mysore and told me that he saw the film and was convinced that the film would run for one hundred days.
"His assuring words boosted my confidence and now I will wait for the opportunity to greet him and wish him when Vidhyaarthi is released' said Ganesh. Prem and Sharan wished Tharun and the film a great success. R.P.Patnayak said that the songs of the film have variety and they are well shot.