TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The patience shown by talented actor Anirudh is paying off now. The actor whose performance in films like Chithra, Chitte, Thuntaata and the recently released Neenello Naanalle was much appreciated did not want to take all the offers that came his way. He rather preferred to wait for good subjects.
Now, as his film Thamaashegaagi directed by Kodlu Ramakrishna is getting ready for release (One song of Anirudh and Rekha has to be caned for the film), he is already working for Naliyutha Nali directed by Jayanth which has a romantic story written by actor Mohan. He has also been booked by Actor-director Ramesh Arvind for two films Sathyavaan Saavithri and another film Accident. Right now he is participating in the shooting of Sathyavaan Saavithri in a house in Banashankari.
Anirudhdh did get many offers, but he waited for good scripts and good production banners. And now his patience has really paid off.