TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Addressing a media conference later in the evening on the day of the launch of the film, director Veera Shankar said that the film's story revolves around the two software engineers who became closer to each other. "The film needed a software backdrop and Ramya was a perfect choice for the role. She is playing a strict leader of a software group. We are launching Aditya Babu who is a well known producer of this film. Rangayana Raghu is also playing another important role. The regular shooting of the film will start from December 17. We are planning to shoot two songs of the film in abroad' said Veera Shankar.
Veera Shankar said that the film has an original story and is based on a popular Telugu Novel "Ananda Anandamaayi'. "I have made some changes in the novel to suit the Kannada nativity. It will be an interesting narration with the love and humour elements blended well' said Veera Shankar.
Heorine Ramya said that she had liked the script that was narrated to her. "Adithya is my Gymnasium mate in Hyderabad and he became a good friend to me. Since the script had excited me, I decided to take up this project. Appu had told me about director Veerashankar. I am sure that this film will be liked for its narration' said Ramya.
Aditya Babu sought blessings from the Kannada fans and media for his first attempt in films. Music director Guru Kiran said that he is very much impressed with the story and promised to provide variety in the six songs of the film.