TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Arjun Sarja will be returning to producing Kannada films again after a long gap. The actor who has been getting good response to his recent Tamil films has obtained a new lease of life as an actor. He is also doing the lead role in Sangolli Raayanna, a historical film to be directed by Naganna. Now, he is planning to make a Kannada film to be directed by his brother Kishor Sarja.
Arjun is introducting his sister's son Young Chiranjeevi to lead the cast of this film. He has plans to remake the Tamil Hit "Sandai Kozhi' which had launched Tamil star Vishaal as a big hero. The film which was directed by Linguswamy ran for 250 days and even its Telugu dubbed version was a big hit.
Kishor is finalising the star cast of this film. Malavalli Sai Krishna is the writer of this film.