- Akshay Kumar's Special 26 In Kannada; Upendra To Star?
- Who Is The Best Kannada Director of 2012?
- After Prince release, Darshan returning to KSR sets
- Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna team returns from Jaipur
- Darshan heading for Jaipur to shoot Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna
- Darshan's Kranthiveera Sangolli Rayanna going Magadheera's way
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Arjun Sarja will be returning to producing Kannada films again after a long gap. The actor who has been getting good response to his recent Tamil films has obtained a new lease of life as an actor. He is also doing the lead role in Sangolli Raayanna, a historical film to be directed by Naganna. Now, he is planning to make a Kannada film to be directed by his brother Kishor Sarja.
Arjun is introducting his sister's son Young Chiranjeevi to lead the cast of this film. He has plans to remake the Tamil Hit "Sandai Kozhi' which had launched Tamil star Vishaal as a big hero. The film which was directed by Linguswamy ran for 250 days and even its Telugu dubbed version was a big hit.
Kishor is finalising the star cast of this film. Malavalli Sai Krishna is the writer of this film.