- Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Sarkar's Teaser To Come Out On This Date?
- Vijay's Next Movie After Sarkar: Director Atlee Begins The Pre-production Works!
- Sarkar: A Song From The Vijay Starrer Leaked Online!
- Vijay’s Mersal To Release In China Soon!
- NGK-Sarkar Clash Averted? Suriya's Film Might Not Release This Diwali
- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The KFCC directive to actor Vijay to dub for the film Chanda from November 7 may not be put into action. That is because director S.Narayan says that he is going ahead with his release plans on November 15 and he will not do anything that puts a hindrance to his plans.
Narayan came back from Chennai on Tuesday morning and was not present during the Monday meeting when KFCC took the decision in presence of Rebel Star Ambareesh who is also President of the Kannada film artists association.
In a chat with Chitraloka Portal, producer-director Narayan said that he has already made arrangements to get his film censored on November 7. He has no time to attend the dubbing work as he will be fully preoccupied with the release of his film.