TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The KFCC directive to actor Vijay to dub for the film Chanda from November 7 may not be put into action. That is because director S.Narayan says that he is going ahead with his release plans on November 15 and he will not do anything that puts a hindrance to his plans.
Narayan came back from Chennai on Tuesday morning and was not present during the Monday meeting when KFCC took the decision in presence of Rebel Star Ambareesh who is also President of the Kannada film artists association.
In a chat with Chitraloka Portal, producer-director Narayan said that he has already made arrangements to get his film censored on November 7. He has no time to attend the dubbing work as he will be fully preoccupied with the release of his film.