TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
The thousands of audience who had assembled in the Gayathri House of the Palace Grounds enjoyed every moment of the centenary day celebration of this year"s biggest blockbuster hit Cheluvina Chiththaara produced and directed by S. Narayan.
It was one of the biggest celebrations of this year that saw the presence of many top stars, directors and trade representatives. The theatre owners who screened the film, distributors who obtained the rights to screen the film, artists and technicians of the film were in extremely joyous mood.
And to cap the celebrations Super Star Vishnuvardhan also made his presence to greet the team. He had special appreciation to the film's heroine Amoolya about whom he said a bright future is ahead of her. And about Ganesh he said that the actor has lot of potential to rise in the ladder. S. Narayan is a good writer and director. He is a staunch disciplinarian who thinks only about work. He deserves this success' Dr. Vishnu declared.
Actor producer Raghavendra Raj Kumar, top film director S.V. Rajendra Singh Babu, Veterans like director Bhagawan, producer S.A. Govindaraju, actor-producer Dwarakish, actress Hema Chowdhary, Top cop Rama Murthy were present in the function and distributed the trophies to the team members. Tallam Nanjunda Shetty, President of the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce, Vice President Sa. Ra. Govindoo, Secretary K.C.N. Kumar and former President H.D. Gangaraj were also present in the function.
Ganesh thanked S. Narayan for convincing him to accept the role, though he was reluctant in the beginning. The film's heroine Amoolya said that the victory belonged to the entire team and said she was fortunate to be selected as the heroine and thanked Narayan for guding her during the shooting. Amoolya was definitely the Cynosure of all eyes in the function. Maximum applause was reserved for Golden Star Ganesh and Amoolya.