TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Children India is organsing International Children film festival in Bangalore and Mysore from January 28 to February 2. The inauguration of the festival will be done by Karnataka Chief Minister H.D.Kumara Swamy and Actor and Union Minister for Information Ambareesh will be releasing the soveneir brought out during the occassion. Crazy Star Ravichandran will be the chief guest while Thallam Nanjundashetty will preside over the function.
This information was disclosed by Nanjunde Gowda, President of the Children India and Chairman of the organising committee of the International children film festival. Nanjunde Gowda said that the four day international film festival in Bangalore will screen four Kannada films including Thutturi, Care of Foot Path, A Aa I Ii and Masanada Makkalu along with films made in Iran, Egypt, Germany, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Israel, Hong Kong, Finland, Japan and Armenia. Children film produced in Indian in Bengali, Assami, Hindi, Oriya will also be screened in the film festival, Nanjunde gowda added.
Gowda said that the films will be screened in Bala Bhavan in Cubbon park and Thribhuvan and Navrant theatres in Bangalore and two theatres in Mysore.