TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Children India is organsing International Children film festival in Bangalore and Mysore from January 28 to February 2. The inauguration of the festival will be done by Karnataka Chief Minister H.D.Kumara Swamy and Actor and Union Minister for Information Ambareesh will be releasing the soveneir brought out during the occassion. Crazy Star Ravichandran will be the chief guest while Thallam Nanjundashetty will preside over the function.
This information was disclosed by Nanjunde Gowda, President of the Children India and Chairman of the organising committee of the International children film festival. Nanjunde Gowda said that the four day international film festival in Bangalore will screen four Kannada films including Thutturi, Care of Foot Path, A Aa I Ii and Masanada Makkalu along with films made in Iran, Egypt, Germany, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Israel, Hong Kong, Finland, Japan and Armenia. Children film produced in Indian in Bengali, Assami, Hindi, Oriya will also be screened in the film festival, Nanjunde gowda added.
Gowda said that the films will be screened in Bala Bhavan in Cubbon park and Thribhuvan and Navrant theatres in Bangalore and two theatres in Mysore.