TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Deepak made acting debut in Sishya directed by Victory Vasu, which brought him some laurels. Though the film did not succeed big in the Box office, Deepak was seen as a promising youngster.
He was then selected to play the lead in another film titled 18th Cross, which also had a story connected to Bangalore's underworld mafia.
The film did take off well and shooting for two schedules were done but nothing has been heard of it now. In spite of this, Deepak is on the right track, having signed a couple of films, which could give him the much-needed break. Director Teshi Venkatesh who had shelved one of his own films with Deepak for some reasons is now the director of his new film Thyaagu which was launched recently. The actor has also signed another film Channa to be produced by Sampath Kumar and directed by Umesh.