TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Only two Indian films have been shot in the hilly regions of Gangothri which includes Ram Teri Ganga Maili by Raj Kapoor and Telugu film Gangothri. Kananda movie Ganga Kaveri becomes the third film to be shot in this region. The Ganga Kaveri team has just returned from the hilly region of Himalayas after successfully completing eleven days of shooting, including a fight and a dance sequence.
Director Vishnukanth introduces his son Akshay as the hero through this film. Mahi plays the female lead. Venkatappa produces the movie which also casts Sharan, Tara, Ganesh Kasargod and B.Ganapathi. Venu cranks the camera and Kalyan helms the music. Ganesh Kasargod praised the work of both Venu and Kalyan during the shoot.