TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Only two Indian films have been shot in the hilly regions of Gangothri which includes Ram Teri Ganga Maili by Raj Kapoor and Telugu film Gangothri. Kananda movie Ganga Kaveri becomes the third film to be shot in this region. The Ganga Kaveri team has just returned from the hilly region of Himalayas after successfully completing eleven days of shooting, including a fight and a dance sequence.
Director Vishnukanth introduces his son Akshay as the hero through this film. Mahi plays the female lead. Venkatappa produces the movie which also casts Sharan, Tara, Ganesh Kasargod and B.Ganapathi. Venu cranks the camera and Kalyan helms the music. Ganesh Kasargod praised the work of both Venu and Kalyan during the shoot.