TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, October 29, 2007
It was sub zero temperature in hilly terrain of Gangothri on the Vijayadashami festival day. The roads were blocked, and ice and snow solid blocks were visible everywhere. But this did not dither the enthusiasm of the Ganga Kaveri unit to complete the muhuratha formalities for the film.
Having completed shooting for five days, the the song sequence featuring the films debutant hero Akshay and the films heroine Mahie is being shot now at Harshal village which is 25 km away from Gangothri.. The film's other artistes Sharan, Tara, journalist Ganesh Kasargod and B Ganapathi are participating in the song sequence. Five star Ganesh is the choreographer of the film. Comedy sequences featuring Sharan and other artists was shot on 24th.
Rajkapoor classic film Ram There Ganga Maili had been shot for nearly 6 days in Gangothri and Telugu film Ganothri starring Allu Arjun and directed by K Raghavendra Rao was also shot in gangothri for a few days
Perhaps this is first time that any Indian language film to have been shot for so long in the area. Ganga Kaveri had achieved that distinction. The film is produced by Venkatappa. And more than 150 members are involved in the shooting. Cinematographer Venu who is familiar with this place is having a wonderful time capturing the beauty.