TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 29, 2007
It was sub zero temperature in hilly terrain of Gangothri on the Vijayadashami festival day. The roads were blocked, and ice and snow solid blocks were visible everywhere. But this did not dither the enthusiasm of the Ganga Kaveri unit to complete the muhuratha formalities for the film.
Having completed shooting for five days, the the song sequence featuring the films debutant hero Akshay and the films heroine Mahie is being shot now at Harshal village which is 25 km away from Gangothri.. The film's other artistes Sharan, Tara, journalist Ganesh Kasargod and B Ganapathi are participating in the song sequence. Five star Ganesh is the choreographer of the film. Comedy sequences featuring Sharan and other artists was shot on 24th.
Rajkapoor classic film Ram There Ganga Maili had been shot for nearly 6 days in Gangothri and Telugu film Ganothri starring Allu Arjun and directed by K Raghavendra Rao was also shot in gangothri for a few days
Perhaps this is first time that any Indian language film to have been shot for so long in the area. Ganga Kaveri had achieved that distinction. The film is produced by Venkatappa. And more than 150 members are involved in the shooting. Cinematographer Venu who is familiar with this place is having a wonderful time capturing the beauty.