- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
Monday, October 29, 2007
It was sub zero temperature in hilly terrain of Gangothri on the Vijayadashami festival day. The roads were blocked, and ice and snow solid blocks were visible everywhere. But this did not dither the enthusiasm of the Ganga Kaveri unit to complete the muhuratha formalities for the film.
Having completed shooting for five days, the the song sequence featuring the films debutant hero Akshay and the films heroine Mahie is being shot now at Harshal village which is 25 km away from Gangothri.. The film's other artistes Sharan, Tara, journalist Ganesh Kasargod and B Ganapathi are participating in the song sequence. Five star Ganesh is the choreographer of the film. Comedy sequences featuring Sharan and other artists was shot on 24th.
Rajkapoor classic film Ram There Ganga Maili had been shot for nearly 6 days in Gangothri and Telugu film Ganothri starring Allu Arjun and directed by K Raghavendra Rao was also shot in gangothri for a few days
Perhaps this is first time that any Indian language film to have been shot for so long in the area. Ganga Kaveri had achieved that distinction. The film is produced by Venkatappa. And more than 150 members are involved in the shooting. Cinematographer Venu who is familiar with this place is having a wonderful time capturing the beauty.