TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Kannada tilm industry's top music director Gurukiran has become sought after one in Telugu film industry. He has made his debut with Maharadhi which has Top Telugu film star Balakrishna in the lead. Meera Jasmine and Sneha are the heroines of this film.
The film is directed by P.Vasu who had earlier directed Kannada blockbuster Aaptha Mithra. P.Vasu was clearly impressed with Guru Kiran's work in Aaptha Mithra and then took him for composing music for Maharadhi. . The film's music is well appreciated by everyone and the double platinum disc programme of the film was held recently in Hyderabad.
Now, he is scoring for the background score for Vinayak's current film with Prabhas, Yogi which is a remake of Kannada hit Jogi directed by Prem and the film is produced by Ashwini Ram Prasad. . Interestingly, its original version, Jogi (Kannada) was also scored by Gurukiran. But Ramana Gogula has given songs for the Telugu version.
At present, Vinayak is in Bangalore overseeing the re-recording process at Guru Kiran's music studio in Bangalore. The film is scheduled for Sankranthi release.
This is the second time that other music directors doing re-recording for Ramana Gogula's films. First being the recently released Annavaram.