- Happy Birthday Anant Nag: These Films Prove That He Is An Actor Par Excellence!
- Will Rakshit Shetty Direct Puneeth Rajkumar After Kichcha Sudeep?
- Kannada Movies Releasing On June 3
- Diganth's Prominent Role In Plus
- Sudharani & Radhika Pandit in Anant Nag's Plus
- Mohan in search of producer for Kanmani
The first schedule of outdoor shooting for Dinesh Babu directed Ganesha was held at Kundapura. The unit has now returned back to Bangalore after hectic shooting in the hot summer. According to sources the film is a comedy, the story and script of which was written by Babu himself. Ganesha has Navarasa Naayaka Jaggesh in the leading role. Anant Nag is playing an important role in the film. Jaggesh plays the role of a way ward younster while Anant is playing the role of his dead father who has now become a ghost.
Both the comedians are being seen in the same movie for the first time. The key scenes of the film were shot in a six hundred year old house in a village near Kundapura. According to Jaggesh, the film has an interesting storyline, according to which he has to interact with his father ghost.