- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
It is Darshan's super confidence on his Brother Dinakar Darshan's abilities that has paid off. He launched his brother through a new film Jothe Jotheyali and people in the Kannada film industry thought that the actor is just helping out his brother who needed a break.
But hardworking Dinakar built his own team of writers and technical personnel to get the best from them and make a film like Jothe Jotheyalli which has already run 100 days in many centre of the state. Darshan did not act in the lead role, but he just acted in a guest role. He placed confidence on the strength of the script and suggested his brother to select Nenapirali Prem instead. Now Prem himself has become a dependable hero material Darshan also convinced the heroine Ramya to accept the heroine's role in the film. Both Nenapirali Prem and Ramya have largely benefited from the success of Jothe Jotheyali.
To celebrate this happy occasion and to distribute trophies to the artists, cine workers, distributors, theatre owners and technicians of the film, the hundred day function has been organised on Thursday at Bunts Community Hall in Vijayanagar. Actor Darshan who is real spirit behind the project has personally invited all the artists and technicians to the function. Darshan' brother Dinakar Thoogudeepa has directed this film.