TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
It is Darshan's super confidence on his Brother Dinakar Darshan's abilities that has paid off. He launched his brother through a new film Jothe Jotheyali and people in the Kannada film industry thought that the actor is just helping out his brother who needed a break.
But hardworking Dinakar built his own team of writers and technical personnel to get the best from them and make a film like Jothe Jotheyalli which has already run 100 days in many centre of the state. Darshan did not act in the lead role, but he just acted in a guest role. He placed confidence on the strength of the script and suggested his brother to select Nenapirali Prem instead. Now Prem himself has become a dependable hero material Darshan also convinced the heroine Ramya to accept the heroine's role in the film. Both Nenapirali Prem and Ramya have largely benefited from the success of Jothe Jotheyali.
To celebrate this happy occasion and to distribute trophies to the artists, cine workers, distributors, theatre owners and technicians of the film, the hundred day function has been organised on Thursday at Bunts Community Hall in Vijayanagar. Actor Darshan who is real spirit behind the project has personally invited all the artists and technicians to the function. Darshan' brother Dinakar Thoogudeepa has directed this film.