TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After the disaster at Ooty for the Dr Vishnuvardhan starring Mathad Mathad Mallige shooting, a pro Kannada mob has attacked a Tamil movie set shooting in Karnataka. A Tamil movie shooting which was shooting at Veeraboomi in Kushalanagara is now in trouble.
Tamil film Ilamai Jodi staring Nelgal Ravi, Vinu Chakravarthy, Likitha had taken part in the shooing. Kannada activist T.R. Prabhudev, K.M. Santosh and others went to shooting spot and requested the production unit to stop shooting and return. Police immediately rushed to the spot and controlled the situation. Shocked by this Tamil film unit promised to return back.