TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
An emergency meeting was held on Thursday evening at the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce office where an action plan blue print was discussed.
The KFCC which has backed the protest agitation against the injustice done to Karnataka by the Cauvery Tribunal award had also decided provide full support to the state wide Bundh on Monday Feb 12. It has appealed to the owners of all the theatres in the state to down the shutters on that day.
Thursday's meeting was also attended by the well-known film stars Dr. Vishnuvardhan, Darshan, Sudeep, shivarajkumar, Raghavendra Raj Kumar and other artists. The shooting and other production activities will be stopped on Monday supporting the Karnatka Bundh and on 13th protest will take place. The meeting was attended by Mr. Tallam Nanjunda Shetty, President of the KFCC and other office bearers.
The Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce has decided to present a memorandum to the Governor of the state protesting against the injustice done to Karnataka by the Cauvery Water tribunal and also urge for immediate remedial action.
The delegation will consist of film artists, film producers, directors, workers and also the members of the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce. The artist"s delegation will be headed by Veteran actor Dr. Vishnuvardhan.
All the leading stars of the Kannada film industry would be participating in this programme which will be held under the auspices of the KFCC.
In a rally would be taken from either the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce or the Gandhi Statue in M.G.Road which will be decided on the morning of February 13.
Meanwhile protest march against Cauvery tribunal"s decision by Karnataka Television Association and TCA will be held on 11th February. The protest will start from KTV Association to South end Circle Cauvery statue between 2 Pm – 5 PM.